Instagram ^_^

Instagram : innueclanz
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Jess Moskaluke - Catch Me If You Can



Source: LYBIO.net
You think that I’m still here
You see me
You feel me
But I’m Gone
It’s come time to lose this fear
And get out
Break down
These four walls
I feel the freedom inside
I can see the life that should be mine
No more asking why
I don’t need anymore broken heart
I’m tired of waiting for life to start
i just need a place to land
I wanna find myself again
Ready set I’m pushing through the door
Runnin faster than I ever have before
So take this as my final stand
Come on catch me if you can
Catch me if you can(Verse chords)
Catch me
I got my head up high
I taste it
I breathe it
I’m alive

No comments: